Friday, January 15, 2010

New Post/ Winter Break

Winter Break is almost over and school is just around the corner. Once I get this printer/ scanner working, I wana post some sketch book stuff I've been working on. For now here is some stuff I should have posted forever ago.




Here is my final Illustration 1, Megaman vs. Dr. Wiley's army + Protoman. Drawn in ink on bristol, colored in Photoshop.

Here's the original ink illustration on Bristol.





Here is a little Christmas present I ended up doing for my friends back in Redondo Beach. Their personalities completely fit the characters, so I thought it would be funny to illustrate them as Alice in Wonderland characters. From left to right: Brent= The Mad Hatter, Ashton=The Chesser Cat, Kona=The Mouse in the Tea Pot, Hailey= Alice, Me=The Mad Hare.




No comments:

Post a Comment