Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Big Fat Sketch Update

Fulfilling my new years resolution by putting up a post at least every two weeks. Here is some stuff from my sketch book!



Below are some sketches I've been doing for a Weekly Challenge we have at the Comic Book Club. The first challenge was Saturday Morning Cartoon Characters. I chose to make some really scary Ahh!! Real Monsters redesigns.

This one I did some silohette's for to nail down her character. The challenge was to create a character for a fighting game like Street Fighter or Mortal Combat. Her name is Horchata, roller derby girl and drummer for a metal band.








This last one is for the latest challenge to design any character as a Transformer. Neil deGrasse Tyson may not be fictional, but he deserves transformer status. Still working on the colored version and his transformed self (the Hubble Telescope).  


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment